AlpVision SA (Headquarters)
Rue du clos 12
Main: +41 (0)21 948 6464
Fax: +41 (0)21 948 6465
AlpVision North American Regional Office
Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
233 South Wacker Dr., 84th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Main: +1 312 283 8260 / US Toll-Free: 1-877-545-2121
Fax: +1 312 283 8261
AlpVision is the world's leader in digital invisible technologies for product authentication and counterfeit protection. In 2001 the company invented a breakthrough authentication technology which is widely used by Forbes 2000 companies, including pharmaceutical industries. AlpVision reached profitability in 2003 and has grown steadily ever since.
AlpVision supplies licenses for the complete range of tools necessary for management of a global policy to combat pharmaceutical counterfeiting and to identify market diversions. Software delivered by AlpVision is FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and is guaranteed to be in accordance with the GAMP 5 Computerized System Validation guidelines.
AlpVision delivers both on-packaging and on-product protection solutions
Cryptoglyph® invisible marking technology is the on-packaging protection solution of AlpVision which is already largely proven on billions of different layers of packaging in the form of carton boxes, aluminum blister packs and labels. Click here to find out more.
Fingerprint™ is the on-product authentication solution for various molded elements of diverse glass or plastic based packaging, such as injection vials. This solution does not need any additional marking. Click here to find out more.
No special ink, no taggant, no extra security features are necessary and there is no visual change in the packaging or the products; ordinary office flatbed scanners or mobile telephone cameras are sufficient to instantly verify whether a product is an original or a fake. Click here to find out more.
- Identifying Counterfeit Medicines with Industry-Suitable Technologies
- On-dosage and on-packaging solutions to combat counterfeit medicine
- 26/03/2013: AlpVision to Demonstrate Mobile Authentication Solution for Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting at INTERPHEX 2013
- 27/02/2013: As a New Member of the Petroleum Packaging Council, AlpVision to Attend Spring Meeting 2013.
- 25/09/2012: AlpVision to Showcase Mobile Authentication Solution for Packaging, Labeling, and Molded Products at PACK EXPO 2012.
- 24/07/2012: AlpVision to Introduce Breakthrough, Multilayer Brand Protection Solution at Imaging Supplies Coalition Anti-Counterfeiting Conference.
- 16/05/2012: AlpVision and Nolato Medical Announce Joint Collaboration to Protect Primary Plastic Packaging for the Pharmaceutical Industry.