Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2012-2022
Publication date: 26/10/2012
Number of pages: 145
- Single user license: £1,549
- Departmental (5 users): £2,999
- Company wide: £4,999
- Global site: £6,999
Announcing developments and commercial prospects for medical anti-counterfeiting
Where is the pharma anti-counterfeiting industry heading? This updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2022 and shows you trends, opportunities and industry prospects.
The study investigates technologies to tackle drug counterfeiters. It lets you assess projected sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you investigate the most lucrative areas in that industry and market, seeing future outlooks.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
You will find revenue forecasting to 2022, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (inc. SWOT), products, developments and business outlooks. You receive 34 tables, 36 charts and two research interviews.
You can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research and analyses. The following sections highlight what you discover in this report.
You find prospects for world-level submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of five world-level submarkets to 2022:
- Security printing
- RFID (radio frequency identification)
- Holograms/OVD (optical variable devices)
- Other pharma anti-counterfeiting technologies
The investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. See how sales of verification technology can increase.
The work also breaks overall world revenue into leading national and regional markets.
What are the prospects in leading countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand for supply chain security measures such as track-and-trace systems. There will be many opportunities for stakeholders.
You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2022 for these geographical markets:
- Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries, as a group)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
The launch of new technology from 2012 onwards will benefit regional and national markets. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. Find where sales growth can occur and what will stimulate it.
What issues affect the industry and market from 2012 onwards?
This study lets you assess trends and outlooks. You find discussions of issues and developments from 2012, looking ahead:
- Security and efficiency of the pharma supply chain
- Wholesalers and other pharma intermediaries
- Actions taken by pharma companies
- Trading channels and drug counterfeiters
- Parallel trade of medical products
- Activities of trade bodies and governmental organisations
- Standards, regulations and policies.
You see discussions of social, technological, economic and political matters, with emphasis on competing organisations and those shaping policy. Find out what the future holds.
Discover leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for that commercial area will reach $1.2bn in 2015, the report forecasts. Rising concerns about counterfeit drugs worldwide from 2012 to 2022 will stimulate demand for drug security, authentication and verification solutions.
In this report you find discussions of 3M, Authentix, Colorcon, NanoGuardian, Thermo Scientific and other organisations. Also, you will see interviews with two companies.
This decade, many opportunities and benefits will occur for the pharma industry and technology suppliers.
Seven ways Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2012-2022 helps you
To sum up, this report gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
- Forecasted revenues to 2022 for the overall world market and 5 submarkets - find the industry's commercial prospects
- Market forecasting to 2022 for US, Japan, EU5 countries (as a group), Brazil, Russia, India and China - see national and regional prospects
- Profiles of 17 prominent companies - assess product ranges, developments and strategies
- Opinions on the sector - discover our interviews with the industry
- Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
- Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
- Prospects for established companies and those seeking to launch products.
For understanding the industry and market, you can use the report's independent analyses to help your decisions. Also, you receive information found only in this study. With the report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge. You see where prospects are lucrative and revenue growth is likely.