Impact of Counterfeits on Parallel Trade & Pharmaceutical Distribution
Impact of Counterfeits on Parallel Trade & Pharmaceutical Distribution: Issues, initiatives and insights for supply chain integrity evaluates the extent of parallel trade in Europe, and counterfeiting globally, with an analysis of major counterfeit-producing countries and the anti-counterfeiting efforts currently in place, whilst updating the reader on the latest parallel trade and anti-counterfeiting initiatives adopted globally and whether current efforts to stem the practice have been successful or not.
Scope of this research
- Understand how the international markets are affected by parallel trade and counterfeiting.
- Gain Information on the scope of parallel trade and counterfeiting in key European territories and how importation has affected pricing in NA.
- Evaluate the impact of importation on the US market and how counterfeits can penetrate the drug supply-distribution chain.
- Understand current anti-counterfeiting strategies of pharmaceutical companies and stakeholders with pros and cons of new technologies.
- Gain insight into a rapid assessment of global initiatives and how they are progressing to combat counterfeiting.