Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2014-2024
Publication date: 18/11/2013
Number of pages: 169
- Single user license: £1,799
- Departmental (5 users): £2,999
- Company wide: £4,999
- Global site: £6,999
For general enquiries, or to order this report, please either email us here, call us on +33561015287 or complete the 'enquiry' form on the right. A member of our team will
respond promptly to your request. Thank you.
Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2014-2024 - your guide to developments, opportunities and revenues
Where is the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting industry heading? This report lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket, and national level to 2024. The 169 page study investigates technologies to tackle drug counterfeiters. Discover the most lucrative areas in that industry and market, seeing future outlooks.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, this new study provides you with historical data, recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments (R&D). Discover qualitative analyses (SWOT and STEP), company profiles and commercial developments. You also receive two interviews, and 90 tables, figures and charts
You will find prospects for key technology submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of five technology submarkets to 2024:
- RFID (radio frequency identification)
- Security printing
- Holograms/OVD (optical variable devices)
- Other pharma anti-counterfeiting technologies
The investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
Prospects for leading countries are shown to 2024
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand for supply chain security measures such as track-and-trace systems. Growth in this market will be fuelled by government mandates requiring serialisation solutions on products. You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for these geographical markets:
- Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 Countries, as a group)
The expected launch of new technologies from 2013 onwards will benefit regional and national markets. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Companies and overall 2016 market revenue - what predicted growth?
Overall world revenue for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies will reach $1.11bn in 2014. Rising concerns about counterfeit drugs worldwide will stimulate demand for drug security, authentication and verification solutions.
This work profiles leading companies, assessing their technologies and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold greatest potential. In particular, the following leading organisations are profiled:
- Alien Technology
- Thermo Scientific
- Angstrom Technologies
- Avery Dennison
- Everest Holovisions
- InkSure Technologies
- TruTag Technologies
- UPM Raflatac
- Zebra Technologies
What issues decide the future of the industry and market?
This study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions of many issues and developments, including R&D:
- Parallel trade of medical products
- Activities of trade bodies and governmental organisations
- Security and efficiency of the pharma supply chain
- Wholesalers and other pharma intermediaries
- Actions taken by pharma companies
- Trading channels and drug counterfeiters
- Standards, regulations and policies
You see discussions of social, technological, economic and political matters, with emphasis on competing organisations and those shaping policy. Find out what the future holds.
The investigation gives you multi-level business research and analysis with sales forecasts. You will see how the industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
How the Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2014-2024 report helps you
In summary, this report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market and 5 submarkets - discover the industry's prospects
- Revenues forecasts to 2024 for 5 pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies submarkets - discover promising areas for investments and revenues
- Market forecasting to 2024 for the 8 key regions: US, Japan, leading EU countries (Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain), India, China, Brazil and Russia
- Profiles of 17 prominent companies - assess product ranges, developments and strategies
- Competition and opportunities - see what factors affect the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting market, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
- Opinions from a survey, seeing interviews with leading industry experts AlpVision and also a Leading Anti-counterfeiting Technologies Company Based in the US.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only this report contains, staying informed on business intelligence.
Gain research and analysis for pharma anti-counterfeiting technology
This study is for everyone needing industry and market analysis of the industry and market for technologies to counter fake drugs. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order your copy of the report now.